Webnsn Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Online Dating - Look no further I am here

Go down

Free Online Dating  - Look no further I am here Empty Free Online Dating - Look no further I am here

Post by Sunburyd Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:48 am

singles in Warrnambool free online dating - Can you measure up? My name is Mollie GIST i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there and we can go).. I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. Sunbury dating singles in Kalgoorlie-Boulder free online dating singles in Bendigo free online dating Dubbo free online dating Free Dating Websites I dont know what to say about myself, i can say im a simple person. i love to have fun go out drinkin, i like to dance,have a good time. im a very romantic girl. hit me up if u r interested. I am very responsible, priorities come first, but I love to be a little carefree. You are more than welcome to ask me questions. I am very honest, straight forward but to courteous to be rude. I love to joke around and appreciate someone that makes me laugh so if youre funny then its a definite plus. I am looking for osmeone that I cxan be myself around, laugh, have a good time and hopefully develop a long lasting relationship with. I prefer men with a good sense of humor that is outgoing and doesn't get too shy around a lot of people. Hi guys, just on here looking to see what is really out there. I'm not much on meeting guys in person because I am so shy in person. However over the computer I'm not so shy heehee..If I like you then we can meet and I can show u my freaky side. Really cool woman looking for a good time, not into too many demand of my time. Just looking for someone like minded. Would prefer someone with no kids, a great job, and an animal lover. Someone who doesnt mind getting kinky. I'm not looking for a walk in the park I just want to have some fun. I want friends with the same outlook on life. I am wild, and a bit much for any one libido. I know what I like and how I like it so if u can give it to me then quit wasting time and write me.

Sunburyd

Back to top Go down