PF withdraw process

Go down

PF withdraw process

Post by career on Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:52 pm

For withdrwal PF you must follow the following

1) Collect withdrwal form from concerned pf office (form 10 C), if you are eligbile for pension then collect form 10 C.

2) Fillup all information related to you with stamped signature and submit it to your previous employer.

3) If you are submitting this after long period then you should give the reason that why delay in fillup and with your bank pass book xerox copy.

4) Employer should submit the same with all the details at their end like 3 a, signature of authorised person etc. with covering letter.

5) After submiting it, pf office will view your case and submit your amount through cheque in given bank account no by you.


Posts : 15
Join date : 2008-11-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum